A unique opportunity for you to have a taste of a Welsh Mountaineering Hut, the bunk house is set in the heart of Snowdonia National Park, a 10 minutes walk from the beautiful mining village of Beddgelert.
- Use of kitchen, seating area, crockery & cooking utensils, showers, drying room and underfloor heating.
- Bunks are provided, please bring with you your own sleeping bag and pillow.
- Parking is provided but is limited so please car share were possible.
- There is no WIFI or Signal at the hut but the village of Beddgelert provides free WIFI.
The mountaineering hut might have other guests using the facilities.
Location: Cae Ysgubor, Beddgelert, Caernarfon LL55 4NE
Google Map Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/oe6h4673B4Fckvpk6
- Friday Gin Hour: A selection of Snacks, Pizza’s and Noodle Pots.
- Saturday Morning: Coffee / Tea, Juices, Croissants, Pain au Chocolate and Porridge.
- Saturday Afternoon: Welsh Afternoon tea with local sugary treats in your mountain hut.
- Saturday Evening: 7:30pm Table booked at ‘Y Bistro Yn Hebo’ (meal not included in price)
- Sunday Morning: Coffee / Tea, Juices, Croissants and Pain au Chocolate.
- Sunday Lunch: Enjoy a wild mountain lunch made with local welsh ingredients.